Why organic? Because you care!
You do so much to protect babies. Now, you have a choice to use not only organic sucrose, but preservative, chemical, and pesticide-free sucrose – sweet! Our product is made of USDA certified organic sucrose. The sugar cane is grown without pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilizers of any kind…and since it’s grown organically, the local wildlife and water supplies are protected as well.
Babies are exposed to potential toxins every day, even while they are in the hospital. Chemicals can be ingested, inhaled and absorbed through the skin. Over a lifetime, these exposures really add up. Some scientists, and a growing number of physicians and nurses, believe that environmental exposure to chemicals may contribute to an increase in conditions like such as developmental disabilities, asthma and childhood cancers.
- Orange or purple translucent color minimizes any confusion with other injectable or non-oral products
- Choose the color that best correlates with your units oral products or tubing
- Two sizes: 1 or 2 mL
- No preservatives or additives
- USDA Certified Organic sucrose
- Aseptically produced using pharmaceutical grade filtered water, no irradiation
- 24 month shelf life
- Eye-dropper tip allows controlled administration directly to tongue or buccal surface
- Each drop equals 40-60 microliters
- Approximately 20 drops per 1 mL vial; 40 drops per 2 mL vial
- Recycle container with other #4 plastics (LDPE)
- Grown and manufactured in the US