- Neurodevelopmental Care Overview video
- Dandle ROO2 In-service video
- Dandle ROO2 Modifications and ROO Lite In-service video
- Dandle WRAP Stretch In-service video
- Cozy Cub In-service video for preterm infants
- Using The Crown Cradle
Dandy In The Literature
- Quality-Improvement Effort to Reduce Hypothermia Among High-Risk Infants on a Mother-Infant Unit (utilizing Dandy Thermal Hats as part of the protocol)
- The Effects of Alternative Positioning on Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Neonatal Nurses’ and Therapists’ Perceptions of Positioning for Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Newborn Early Moments
- Neurodevelopmental Positioning: Cause and Effect
- Caring for the NAS Infant
- Development Matters
Bennett, C. et al, (2016). Implementing a Protocol Using Glucose Gel to Treat Neonatal Hypoglycemia. Nursing for Women’s Health, Vol. 20, Issue 1, 64-74.
Harris, DL et al. (2013). Dextrose gel for neonatal hypoglycemia (the Sugar Babies Study): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet, 381 (9910), 2077-283.
McKinlay, C. et al. (2015). Neonatal Glycemia and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes at 2 Years. The New England Journal of Medicine, 373, 1507-1518.